Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Postgraduate Research Students
Participants will learn to communicate messages about their work effectively to a wide audience.
By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Think about who they are writing for and what they are likely to want to read
- Clarify their message and present it in a way that provides impact
- Order their information in the most effective way
- Structure their writing for different formats
- Avoid bad habits that make their writing harder to understand
- Write for print and web .
Delivered By: Margaret Coffey, Content Etc
PrerequisitesCancellation Policy If you are unable to attend a course please cancel your place as soon as possible, with at least 3 working days notice via the online booking system http://bookings.strath.ac.uk/mybookings.asp. Full details of booking conditions can be found at the link below:
Useful LinksFind out about the opportunities available to you as an early career researcher:
PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development
All postgraduate research students are eligible to access the Researcher Development Programme workshops. This workshop can contribute towards the PG Certificate in Researcher Professional Development (PG Cert RPD).
You can find credit and class information in the Researcher Development Programme Handbook and in NEPTUNE (Engineering, HaSS) or SPIDER (Science).
Please check with your department or Supervisor to confirm if you are enrolled on the PG Cert RPD and how many credits you are expected to achieve if you are unsure.