Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: For academics / researchers managing projects
This full day practical workshop will look at the tools and techniques used in managing research projects which will build processes and structures that support project delivery. You should bring your own unique challenges for discussion.
- Explore different project management approaches, methodologies, tools and techniques when managing research projects
- Effectively define the scope of a project including the delivery of outputs and impact and to manage expectations across project participants
- Utilise key planning, risk management and monitoring tools to effectively plan and manage the delivery of projects
- Explore working on collaborative research projects
- Identify your own challenges in managing research projects and identifying ways to overcome those
Delivered By: Robin Henderson, My Consultants Ltd.
We want our events to run at full capacity to ensure value for money and to get the most from group interactions and discussions. Cancelling attendance at a course should only be done as a last resort (some of our events are delivered by consultants and we would incur a high fee if we need to cancel events based on low numbers). Demand is high for our events with many having a waiting list and when a booking is made, others are turned away on the strength of that booking. If you have to cancel an event we would appreciate as much notice as possible (at least 48 hours), and this can be done via the "go to my bookings" link on the right.