Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: All Staff, Postgraduates using University funds to Procure/ Purchase goods, works or services
This session will enable you to:
- Understand the basic legal requirements around spending University funds,
- Understand the risks and consequences of non-compliance,
- Be able to consider the best route to procure and establish if a tender process is required,
- Consider how to create a specification to procure a contract,
- Single Source Justification and exemptions,
- Understand how, why and why not suppliers are added to the University FMS,
- What is required to make a payment?
Delivered By: University Procurement