Is this course right for me?
Target Audience: Staff who have an interest in Continuous Improvement
‘Success’ series 2 is a set of monthly interactive workshops, delivered over a five-month period via Zoom, providing simple continuous improvement techniques which will engender success for you and your team. At only 1 hour per session (1hour 15 minutes for the first session), it is a great way to meet like-minded colleagues from across the University.
- Session 1 – Key Issue Identification for Success. Key Issue Identification is a great technique for getting consensus around the important issues that a group are facing using a lightning-fast process.
- Session 2 – Task Management for Success. To understand that ‘Task management’ is a conscious decision and explore the Eisenhower Matrix tool to improve insight into the prioritisation of your workload.
- Session 3 – Benefits Management for Success. Provides you with the knowledge and skills to be able to identify what types of benefits could be achieved with an improvement mindset, and how these can be measured to demonstrate the improvement.
- Session 4 – Respectful Feedback for Success. Exploring the gathering of feedback as an essential tool to improve. This session covers gathering situational feedback and a simple model to gain personal feedback around behaviours and approach.
- Session 5 – After Action Review for Success. Learning to conduct an After-Action Review (AAR) to gain positives, lessons learned, and things to improve next time after a piece of project work.
The 'Success' series 2 is a suite of programmes that develop as you work through them.
Delivered By: Continuous Improvement